7.03.2017

Joyful Song ♥


 Happy July, friends!
Can you believe it - we are halfway through 2017 :)
And woohoo ~ only 174 more days until Christmas! ♥

Being Monday, today is the day I post on the inspiration blog 
And Denise, owner and illustrator, has released a brand new stamp set.
It's so heavenly and sweet and it's called Joyful Song


Since I traditionally try to do something new for my Project Bin cards,
I wasted no time inking up my 'something new' with this stamp set!
I also dabbled with another color of the Hero Arts ombre ink ...
this one in hues of green ~ from a chartreuse to a forest green.
Again, I went in ascending colors, stamping horizontally
as you may remember reading from this post.
This card has a lot of layers, too!




Here's a peek at the inside of my card, using another stamp from the set.
I used the ombre ink for the inside as well :)

The Joyful Song stamp set is absolutely perfect 
to get an early start on your Christmas cards!

Speaking of Christmas, don't forget to save the date!
July 15-16th - you won't want to miss it.
The Project Bin design team will have cards and gift ideas,
and there will be giveaway prizes! ♥

 

Here's another peek at Joyful Song:


I hope today is positively angelic :)
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

11 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card Kelly, I love the colours you've used. A wonderful stamp set too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kelly this is stunning - love the ombre greens and the fabulous crisp clear stamping.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and bright Christmas card! The ombre effect on the sentiment is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, I love how you're embracing the Ombre ink. It looks fabulous on this card... and the card is outstanding, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card!! I love that song so the sentiment is fabulous!! The ombre ink is stunning!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sentiment and a gorgeous card. Love the Ombre ink look. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a stunning and cheerful Christmas design Kelly! I'm really loving that ombre ink you've used too! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Happy July 4th my friend!

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous modern Christmas card Kelly..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome holiday set!! Music is such an important part of our Christmas celebrations!!

    ReplyDelete