7.17.2017

Mondays with The Project Bin ~ Favorite Place


Good Morning, friends!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend
and enjoyed The Project Bin's Christmas in July blog hop!
If you haven't hopped along, see my previous posts ~
you can see holiday cards and have a chance to win free stamps!

Today I'm back with a fun, cheerful card using two stamp sets
from The Project Bin ~
That's the beauty of the stamps with the Project Bin -
you can mix and match!


Here is the inside of my card:


You can find both of these stamps in the store
and more inspiration on the blog :)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Big hugs, bigger blessings 
~Kelly

I'll enter my card to:  2 Crafty Critter Crazies - critter 
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. cute and beautiful Kelly and great papers

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how Cute! I like that sweet image and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So absolutely adorable!! I love the sweet doggie and the papers!! This makes me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet dog- I am surprised how much I miss my dog : ) He was suffering so, I thought it would be so mice to know he was out of his misery! I loved the TPB blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous fun card Kelly and love the sentiment. Great colours and papers. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ever see a card that just makes you go awwwwwww - yeah... this one definitely accomplished that for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really adorable Kelly. Those sentiments are so fun and cute too. Love how the inside matches the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie Kelly - love how you have set your card out, and the fabulous puppy paper there behind the image and sentiment
    Blessings
    Maxine
    P.S. I have just blogged the cat card I made ....

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Kelly and a wonderful sentiment too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Kelly! Such an adorable little puppy, with the rich vibrant tropical colors in the background! Super sweet! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Thanks for joining us, and we hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you are a winner. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful mix of papers - they go so well together. What an uplifting sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is adorable.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card. Love the sentiment. Awesome.

    Big Hugs and Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh so cute! You always have such fun cards!

    ReplyDelete