7.09.2015

It's a Orange and Grape Riley Challenge!


 Happy Summer-a-licious, wonder-licious Day!
It's time for a new Riley and Company Challenge ~
use the colors orange and purple!
 I normally associate those colors with Halloween so I had to
think outside the box with this one.

And it's Shark Week
We love shark week in our home
and wait for it each summer to come on.
It's a good week to be a Moose! :)

I used that as my inspiration to create today's card ...
Using Fins Riley and swim the ocean Funnybones,
this is what I came up with!


Since I had both the image and the sentiment on the front,
I left the inside blank with a small decoration to keep it versatile.
 
 

 
Not quite sure what's going on with the editing of the pictures,
crystal clear on the site and then slightly out of focus on my screen
I'll keep working on it!
 
Meanwhile, we'd love for you to play along in the Riley and Company
bi-weekly challenge.

To play create a card using Riley and Company images.
Once you have created your card/project, link to your card/project to the blog  or if you upload your card/project to another site like Flickr or
Splitcoaststampers,  please include the keyword Riley1415.
 
I hope your weekend goes "swimmingly!"
 
Big hugs, Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly

Card Submission:  Aud Sentiments (Animals & Sentiment)
Creative Knockouts - Summer Fun

25 comments:

  1. CAS and so cute! Love the sentiment - and it's true too! Don't you be swimming in the ocean with sharks around!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee, this is so fun, Kelly!! That sentiment is awesome!! And so timely with all of the attacks on the east coast!! Riley could not be cuter!! I love, love you non-Halloween use of purple and orange!! Fabulous card my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fun Riley cards- and how perfect is the sentiment! I love the purple and Orange card that does not look Halloweenish at all- and a perfect Orange heart button : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colorslLooks great together and i totally love the FUN sentiment. GREAT Card !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job creating a summer card with orange and purple. Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!! Riley is too darn cute my dear!! LOVE him in these colors and of course what a great sentiment too!! :) ....should I get out one of my beloved Riley's for a play on a Flashback Friday post?! Happy weekend my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun summer card. Love that sentiment, though in NJ it is a little too true (even by the shore for some reason this year).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the sentiment is hysterical, absolutely giggle worthy! Fun card and yup, I'm staying out of the ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! Sentiment of the year! Perfect combo of animal image and sentiment for our challenge Kelly! Delighted you are sharing your project and creativity with us at Aud Sentiments!
    ~ginny, Aud Sentiments DT: [#135 – Animal[s] + Sentiment]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sentiment and a wonderful layout.Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this fun card, Kelly! You have got to stay on the lookout for those sharks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colours and image, gave me a chuckle too with that funny sentiment.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! I love Riley and those colors together just POP!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable. Great job with the color challenge and I love the sentiment. Hugs, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun card! Love the mix of patterns, and Riley is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How perfect is that sentiment with sweet Riley and his floatie?! Such a cute and fun card! Great non-Halloween use of the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it! It reminds me of my sister. "Why would I swim with things that can eat me?" She always says. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable! I chuckled reading the sentiment because we've been watching Shark Week too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so cute! Love that sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so adorable! These colors would be difficult for me to work with, but you've done a splendid effort! It's fun, it's bright and it just brings a big smile with the cute Riley & that absolutely fun sentiment. Like the way you've done the inside, too, just waiting for whatever you choose to write on the interior! WTGo. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  21. Orange and Grape sound so yummy. Always love your Riley cards.

    ReplyDelete
  22. love this. i would have thought of halloween too but you did wonderfully with making this halloween color combo a totally non-halloween card!! and what a fun sentiment!!! we're all about shark week in this household too!! lol.

    lovies, =o) kel

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome card and that sentiment just cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This actually made me laugh out loud! We too like shark week, but I think the sharks are taking their week a little too literal!

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOL! I love the sentiment on this ADORABLE card!

    ReplyDelete