7.18.2015

Mystery revealed ~ I love Dogs! ♥

 
 
Happy Weekend! 
 
I'm watching the torrential rain falling outside the kitchen window
and am grateful today is an inside day!
I'm a coffee girl, that's no secret :)
But on rainy days, I love a cup of warm tea, snuggling up with a good book,
or heading to The Cabana to stamp, color, create!
 
 
 
Today is also the day we reveal the *Mystery Image*,
a progressive swap that I am in at SCS.
This swap was originally started by Jeanette,
and all of us take turns being a hostess and sending out an image to
all the participants to build a card around it ...
then return it to the hostess for swapping back out.
 
This month, I was the hostess :)
I sent out this adorable 'in the doghouse' Elyzbells stamp
as it remains one of my very, very favorite in my stamp collection.
I wanted to see what the other ladies
would create with this same image so this one was top pick!
 
This is my take ~ very 'primary colors',
pretty simple as I wanted the sweet pup to be the focal point.
The buttons just jumped out of my bin and onto my card :)
The inside is with another Elzybells coordinating sentiment stamp.
   

                                                       In our family, we love dogs!
My daughter recently had a fundraiser for a dog rescue organization
and I sold off 75% of my SU! stamps to donate to the cause.
As well as some VERY generous purchases through many of my
online stamping friends that were a beautiful blessing + contribution ♥
 
I hope today is a good one for you!
Big hugs, Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly

Card entered for consideration:  HIMCR - Lots of Layers!
Polkadoodles - 2 designers papers
Animals Friends - an animal on the card!

21 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I've never seen this image before, love it and the button with the ric rac is awesome! Love how you "finished" the button. I tend to be too lazy to do that lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. this image is adorable! and i love the bright and fun paper you paired it with!

    lovies, =o) kel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! Love all the bright, cheery colors! That little pup is totally awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute and bright and cheery!! hope you enjoyed your inside day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww what a cutie!! Love the way you have used the image... and the way the buttons just jumped onto your card :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo I am squealing with delight seeing this absolutely fantastic card Kelly, I totally love all animals but dogs in particular so this appeals to me big time, the image is a sweetie the colours look wonderful so does the design, brilliant card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one cute doggie, and I bet he is happy to be in that brilliantly colored home too! And in Fla, expect it has a/c too. Love all the texture of the background and the happy colors. I REALLY liked the border treatment on the inside of the card too. Well done! So glad your generosity helped the rescue group. Our DD does this with greyhounds. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love anything dogs! Absolutely wonderful card and such a cute pup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. An adorable project, Kelly. LOVE that little doggie. Thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles 2 Or More Patterned Papers challenge.
    x Asha (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sending such a cute image this round. I love your card and the strip of Ric rac is a great addition. Love the colors and buttons!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a precious card with this sweet puppy, Kelly!! Too, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This pup is such a cutie too Kelly!! Fabulous coloring and I love the happy colors you've used with him! :) I'm with you on rainy days...that sounds really good actually!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great project and perfect for our challenge of Use two or more patterned papers over at PolkadoodlesThis time.
    Jenny x
    PolkadoodlesDT

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so adorable! Love the puppy and love the design paper you used for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so adorable. The papers are really fun and I like the ric rak.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kelly the blue on this card is beautiful...I really love the image, layout and dsp's you chose. I love your cards....thanks for the fun image to play with...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the bright colors you chose for your card, and I can always count on a button or two showing up. So cute. I so enjoyed playing with my image. Thanks for being such a great hostess.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have an incredible knack for bright colors and patterns Kelly. This card is just stinkin adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gosh, I missed this one.... absolutely precious image. Love the bright colors and fab design. Great use of buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute CUTE card, Kelly! Love the way you used the mystery image!

    ReplyDelete