12.10.2015

May the *Moose* be with you!

Hee hee! 
Happy almost weekend! 
What a wild week this has been so far,
and an even more hectic weekend we're heading into .......
 but such is life in the busy Santi family :)
Today's card is for this week's Inspiration challenge
Our challenge this week is brought to us by Frances,
and in her words:
Today is National Brownie Day,
so for our challenge this week include something on your card
that relates to the a Brownie
(this could include: the color brown; chocolate image or sentiment; cupcakes etc)
  How fun is that! 
Brown is one of the most earthy, natural and beautiful colors to work with ...
and based on how fast I fly through a stack of SU! Chocolate Chip,
I should probably order in bulk!  LOL :)
I actually had a completely different card made for this challenge,
which I will save and share at another time.
Reason being ...
I had an inspiration moment at 2 am!
Star Wars is about to hit theaters!
I'm seeing crazy things in the news.
My daughter works at a popular restaurant which isn't far from a movie theater,
and a few days ago, the lines started with people in tents, coolers, etc!
UNREAL!
Hence, the inspiration for my card is Darth Vadermoose!
Isn't he a riot!
And, being a coffee {starbucks!} fanatic,
I just HAD to pair it with this hilarious funnybones "Good or Evil" ~
and the rest of the card is my usual layers, inside décor and some dots ♥
And that's it for this card! :) 
Most of you know I always decorate the inside of my cards as well,
including this one :)
But since the sentiment was on the front as well as the image,
the inside is just matching paper and cardstock ♥ 

 Here's a closer look:

 Be sure to stop in and see what the Riley and Company DT has created
with this inspiration challenge!

Big hugs, Bigger blessings!
~Kelly

14 comments:

  1. LOL. That's how I feel about my coffee most days. It's either going to make me bounce off the walls or be productive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your coffee chooses good since you have too much to do and no time to be bad! LOL! LOVE your cute little Riley card Kelly.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee, this is awesome, Kelly!! I love Darth Vadermoose...so cute!! The sentiment is awesome!! What a fun card this is!! It totally makes me smile!! I hope you have a wonderful day my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect combination of image and sentiment! And personally, I'm hooked on brown myself. And no joke, it's crazy what this Star Wars is doing! Of course we will see it, but I'm not pitching a tent for tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a wonderful brain storm, love your card and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks you for the giggle Kelly - of course you had to use the image with that sentiment - they are perfect together!! Love your colour usage too.
    I won't be going to the movie in question - I have yet to see any of them.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol lol lol lol ....I loooove it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, oh Kelly this is absolutely fantastic and such fun I love, love anything Star Wars and of course I am such a big fan of Riley a super hero card
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this fun card- and how perfect is that sentiment- for you! Star wars- what an awesome card with that inspiration! Hope you get a few minutes to rest over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL!! This is so darn cute Kelly!! I just love that sentiment especially since it pertains to coffee!! :) Really love your Riley of course!! Hope you are having a great Holiday Season! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card! Great design! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card, Kelly! Don't worry, coffee does no evil! lol

    P/S:Thank you for leaving me some love on my blog post, so glad to hear from you again! Hugs! Happy Holidays to you and your family! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. And may the moose be with you as well! Adorable card! Can't miss with that adorable image and greeting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How funny and cute this card is. I love the image and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete