12.27.2016

I'm just waiting ....


.... to see if my coffee chooses to use its powers for good or evil today!
Hee hee!

I'm back with another Riley and Company card 
for the Tuesday card bonanza,
cards from Riley's Team 1 DT!

This was pretty much what I wanted to do today :)
After a bustling and wonderfully fun Christmas with
our kids, gift exchanges, our bountiful meal, the spirit of love around us!

Today,
I sat. 

Well, I did walk the dogs,
...and do the laundry, 
and the dishes,
and cooked dinner, 
and cleaned, 
AND played games with the kids!

Yep, not much sitting - LOL!
But I did get to make a few cards, too!
Santa's elves were very, VERY good to me
and I was gifted the mini MISTI and some new stamps and dies! :)
I love my little elves! ♥

 And this is the inside of the card - left blank for a message later :)

Using my UM coffee Riley
and the funnybones sentiment powers for good or evil
I created this bright and cheerful card -
added a few flowers and buttons and done!

You can find this stamp and more in the shop,
as well as the inspiration from the DT at Stamper's Ink blog.

Thanks for stopping by!
Big hugs, bigger blessings!
~Kelly


8 comments:

  1. Time isn't always enought, uh? But you have succedeed so well in this bright fun card, just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, you may not have sat long/much... but you did make a gorgeous card! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! Such a fun little card! Totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card Kelly - love it :-) that quote is wonderful!! And what a fabulous Christmas you have had.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! This is just too cute Kelly!! I love the wonderfully cheerful colors on this too!! You've spent your time well! Glad you had a great Christmas and got some fun things to play with! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. FUN card, Kelly and these colors rocks !

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly, this is adorable!!! I love the colors! I created a card yesterday with similar colors! I love the insides of your cards. I need to get back to creating insides. Sounds like you had great gift giving elves. A Mini MISTI! Woohoo! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has got to be the best sentiment EVER! Wonderful bright colors.

    ReplyDelete