2.05.2018

Mondays with The Project Bin ~ Hole Foods!

Hi friends!

I hope you had a great (Superbowl!) weekend, 
for those in the USA!
Growing up in England and Germany, I absolutely LOVE European soccer
and watching that in our home gets rowdy and loud :)

Today I'm sharing with you a new release stamp set from


I have such a weakness for donuts, especially cream filled ones - YUM! ♥
How about you?
Do you have a favorite? 

For today's post, I made a card featuring two donuts:
one chocolate, one strawberry with sprinkles!



Close up of the chocolate donut card and sentiment:


And to keep the momentum going with the sentiments in this fun stamp set,
I've added one to each of the inside of the cards, 
along with a matching strip of dsp.
 

Here's the stamp set:

 
You can find this stamp set and more
over in the shop at The Project Bin stamps.
If you click on a stamp set, 
it also takes you to the gallery where you can see more card inspirations
using each of the stamp sets, as well as more stamps and dies.

Thanks for stopping by!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

13 comments:

  1. I have never tasted a donut, but I think it's similar to a German krafen, it's right? Beautiful cards, and love the sentiments!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous cards Kelly, I love the one with out sprinkles that's just right for me on my diet, lol.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kelly - donuts and I do not go together at all, I just plum don't like them! but these are fabulous!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. cracking up at "hole foods" LOL What a fun set of cards with hilarious sentiments! I rarely eat donuts, but when the fastnachts are made on Shrove Tuesday (the day before Ash Wednesday) before Lent begins, I'm SO there! It's a PA Dutch delight that's only made once a year and they're the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O.K., Kelly! I am rolling on the floor and laughing out loud at these fabulous cards!! I am not sure I can resist The Project Bin one minute more!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and fun cards! Love the images. Fantastic!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your donuts look delicious...I never tasted one, but I think they are very sweet....am I right?
    Gorgeous cards!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun set, which you have show-cased brilliantly! The donuts look good enough to eat and the sentiments are so apt and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cream filled donuts are my weakness, too!! I could eat them for every meal :) I love these!! The donuts are so yummy and fabulous!! The sentiments make me laugh!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all donuts but as I have high cholesterol, I am having to stick to a strict diet. Donuts are not allowed!! My son works for the Football Association and has since he left University. He did play for England a few times but had a leg fracture and it kept breaking, so he now coaches children as well as doing his main job. He works closely with schools. Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kelly, both of these cards are yummy-licious! Love them... and love donuts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kelly, these are soooo cute! I do think I will have to borrow your dot idea for the donut! Goodness! Your cards look good enough to eat. I LOVE that you added sentiments to the insides! Fabulous my friend!

    ReplyDelete